TRN - Winter wishes

Hi, Penny here today sharing some winter warmth...

....Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things....

I do love me some snow....it makes the world perfect....even if only for a little while....

I decided to use a snowflake theme to send warm wishes with cards and tags created using The Robin's Nest Winter Collection...

For my first card, I used the Sky Blue Glitter cardstock as the background and added a white ribbon around the card. 
I then cut a piece of the Winter Snowflakes cardstock and matted it with White Glitter cardstock and fussy cut one of the large snowflake images, gave it some sparkle with stickles, layered it over the larger snowflake image and added a sentiment.



The matching tag was created by cutting out a scalloped circle tag from the Sky Blue Glitter cardstock and fussy cutting a large snowflake image from the Winter Snowflakes cardstock. I added a blue ribbon to complete.





For the second design I covered plain white cardstock with the Irredescent Snow Glitter Vellum paper. I added white ribbon and a sentiment matted on Silver Glitter cardstock and finished off with an upside down white bow. 





The matching tag was created using a die to cut the tag from plain white cardstock and the Irredescent Snow Glitter Vellum and finished of with white ribbon.



I was having so much fun that I didn't want to stop....
I loved the Glitter Snowmen so much that I decided to make more gift tags....you can never have enough tags at Christmas, right?....or is it just me?
The gorgeous gold and red dew drops formed the buttons and ribbon served as excellent scarves. To keep the snowflake theme going, I added the winter snowflakes glitter chipboard to each snowman.





Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a pleasant day.....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques