Scrapbooking Life

Hello friends,

Over the last few months, I have been busy with a personal project that I want to share with you.

So I started scrapbooking in 2002..well, it wasn't really scrapbooking but it was some sort of memory keeping...because I didn't really understand what I was doing...and didn't have a clue about the products or process required for scrapbooking...
But these humble beginnings set me off on a journey of discovery that I've found both rewarding and challenging...and in which a forever kind of love and passion were born...

When my nephew was 16 years old, he lost both of his parents, so we adopted him....
In 2005 for his 21st burthday I presented him with my first ever "real" scrapbook album...filled with memories of his life and time with his parents...
A gift that touched his heart and brought a tear to both of our eyes.... 

This was the start of a new tradition for my family...because my children also wanted one when they turned 21 and is something they all looked forward to...

This March, my last baby girl turned 21, so it was with bittersweet emotion that I completed this last album...no more babies to scrapbook...but maybe the tradition doesn't have to end here and can carry on with the grandbabies...
For now though...I can focus on creating an album for my husband....he's the only one without one...

Anyway....even though I had all the time and notice to prepare for the creation of this scrapbook album...I still found myself run out of time and album...she just has so many photos...and time was against me so I tried to keep it simple...

Join me now on YT for a walk through of the album I have created for my daughter's 21st birthday...




I'm not very good with the whole YouTube recording thing....so forgive the crazy talking and the fumbling words or lack thereof...

But thanks again for stopping by and sharing in my meraki moments...and hope you find some inspiration...even though it was rushed...

Take care
Penny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques