TRN - Autumn Leaves

Hi Everyone... 

The other day as I walked home from the station, I was startled from my daydream by a leaf which fluttered down right in front of me....as if to remind me that autumn had arrived.....
I noticed how the leaves had started to change their colour and it made me think of the countless leaves of previous autumns that graced our footpath every day...and the frustration of keeping our garden clean....

To be honest, I do prefer the summer months......but there's something special about gazing into a garden filled with the rich tones of autumn and a ground covered with dancing leaves...but then there's the dreadful clean up chores which nobody wants to do.....

My three girls had the enviable task of sweeping up the leaves with their dad...and they loved every minute of it.....NOT....

This scrapbook layout shows Kelly in the throws of sweeping up the leaves....I chose this photo because I don't think she would have been impressed if I chose the one of her pulling faces.....



For the products used and instructions, please visit The Robin's Nest blog.

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day.... 
Penny



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques