I have News!

Hi Everyone,

For the past 2 weeks I have been somewhere on cloud 9....and to date have not been able to get back to earth...

I'm THAT happy!!!

Why?

It's official.....
I have been accepted as a member of The Robins Nest Design Team....whoop whoop!





















This is the first time that I will be a part of a design team so you can imagine my excitement....
I am a bit nervous TBH....but my excitement 
I cannot wait to start working with all the wonderful products from The robins Nest and share all my creations with you here (my blog) and at The Robins Nest blog

My hope is that you will accompany me on this new endeavour by stopping by here and at The Robins Nest.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

Penny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques