It's a gift...

Hello again,

Everyone is born with a natural talent, right? 
For a long time, I have always wondered what my 'gift' was...and for a long time I hadn't realised that I was born to shop...I mean, I know how to shop for those special deals...
It has to be a gift!

Anyway...I can spend a lot of time searching through stuff until I find exactly what I'm looking for...and I have to tell you...getting my parcels through the post really excites me...it's like getting presents...even though I already know what I had bought...
Is it just me or does anyone else identify with this odd behaviour?

So for the past few weeks I have been a bit 'naughty' and bought all sorts of scrapping goodies...but I used my 'gift' to find some amazing deals...

Have a look at some of what I have managed to source....so exciting!




Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my crazy shopping ways...

Take care...
Penny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques