Turquoise and Beach Huts

Hi,

It has been a while.....I know...
...but that doesn't mean that I've not been busy...
In fact, I've been very busy...
I've moved house,  changed jobs,  started mini album classes,  took part in my first swap ever and have become addicted to pocket letters....it's consuming my life.....I'm hooked but I love it... 

This month is the first time that I will be taking part in the calendar challenge hosted by The Craft Barn....I've been meaning to start but never got around to it....so here's my first...

The theme for the month of July is Turquoise and Beach huts and I decided to go with my latest addiction of creating a pocket letter....



I first mixed Mayas Gold paint and water to tone down the intensity of the colour and painted the one half of an ATC size white card stock with the turquoise colour and the other  half with gold to create a beach scene....
I then cut various papers to create the the beach huts....

This has been fun to make and will be sent to one of my pocket letter pals...

Looking forward to the next challenge and hopefully, I won't leave it for the last minute....

Thanks for stopping by....

Penny x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques