TRN - Saying Goodbye

Hi,

It's always sad to say goodbye to those special people we meet on our life's journey....

This Friday I say goodbye to a special colleague and friend as she leaves for pastures new. I will be sad to see her go because she's not only become a friend but she's always encouraged me in my creative pursuits....she has always believed in me and has become a fan of my work....

She is a bit of a fashion diva.....and because girls can never have too many handbags, I decided I would make a 'bag' for the special gift I have bought for her....




For detailed instructions and close up images, please visit the Robin's Nest blog and be sure to leave a comment....

Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome Thursday....

Penny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques