CSI Case Challenge 137

Hello,

So I joined this online Scrapbook challenge run by CSI (Colour Stories Inspiration) and today I completed my first challenge for CSI....

I did find it a bit of a challenge because I hadn't worked within defined parameters before....so it took me a while to finally decide what I wanted to do....
What I did like is that  the challenge forced me to work with the given set of criteria yet still gave me the freedom to create something I had never created before...so I guess it was good exercise.....

Every Friday a new challenge is announced and you have 1 week to provide your evidence for the challenge.


Below is the image of Case file 137 which lists what needs to be included in your design....all colours have to be used but the evidence and testimony is a choice of minimum of 2 and 1 respectively...
Full details for every case file can be found on the CSI site....


So after all my deliberation at the start, here's my evidence for this case file....




This is a really fun way to scrapbook and hopefully I will get better with each new challenge....
Cannot wait to get started on Case File 138....

If you like a challenge....go check it out....you might enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques