Tagged


You know, for the longest while ever, I have always admired other people's tags....some people make such pretty tags and the detail is amazing......

I've always wanted to try it for myself but I guess I was just afraid to...mainly because I had no idea what I was doing....

Then one day I said to myself....'Self, you've got to try this! The worse that can happen is nobody will know that you did any or if you messed it up...right...' 

So self did listen to me....and here's what happened....my very first tags ever....can't say that I'm displeased....




























This was the start of a whole new journey of tag making for me....and since then have made a few...

Here's just a few samples




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques