Waging War

So I've been eager to start blogging for what seems like an eternity now. 
It all started when I was first introduced to Microsoft's SharePoint and I wanted to share the blogging features with work colleagues but it just seemed that nobody else was interested....
That's sounds like an excuse....truth is I was just scared and didn't feel that I had anything to share!? 

Am I still fearful?....absolutely! Do I have something to share?....ALWAYS!

So why now? 
Basically, I've come to realise that the only person standing in my way is ME! Dreadful...I know....
So I am waging war against my fearful self and just doing it....and today is the first step towards victory.

Through my key strokes I wish to share my many interests and ideas, and hope you will be inspired like I have been, by so many awesome people I've met along my journey....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques