Happy Mail

Hello friends,

Now who doesn't like receiving happy mail...especially when you've just returned from holiday....

Happy mail sure does have a way of making us go a little bit crazy and beaming with excitement...or is it just me? Well, this lovely parcel greeted me when I got home and boy was I excited to get that paper ripping so I could see what was inside?!

So this altered shoe swap was hosted by the lovely Jessica at MSR (MyScrapRoom.ning.com) and she was also my swap partner. 

She altered this shoe so beautifully and I love how she 'blinded' it up...
Have a look to see what she sent me...





Love me some happy mail....any day!

Thanks for stopping by and checking this out...

Take care and craft on...
Penny 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Grand Roques