Baby, it's cold outside

Hello again,

So it's been a while since I shared some of my creative spirit with you....but that doesn't mean that I haven't been creating...
On the contrary, I've been doing all sorts of stuff...and learning new things in the process....

Today I share my take on CSI Case Challenge 222...
The challenge was to create a scrapbook layout using the following image and prompts as inspiration...



The Scheme:
Used all 5 colours for the scheme... 



Evidence:
The proof is in the pudding...
My evidence to solve this case includes:

  • Floral patterns - I used the Tim Holtz poinsettias stencil and frantaged with shabby blue embossing enamel 
  • Flowers
  • Fabric
  • Ribbon
  • Snowflakes
  • Jewels/pearls

Testimony:
For my journalling, I decided to use the writing format clue of the haiku idea....not only because I love poetry but also because it is a poetic form I've never been exposed to before....so it was a bit of a challenge for me...

So haiku is Japanese poetry form and the poem consists of 3 lines that paint a vivid picture for the reader and it's written in the following format:
     Line 1 - must have 5 syllables
     Line 2 - must have 7 syllables
     Line 3 - must have 5 syllables
Easy right? 
That's what I thought until I sat down to write it...
So this is what I came up with...
White mist of winter 
Hovers over all the lake  
Selfie poses freeze



I totally enjoyed this challenge...did stretch me some...which is not such a bad thing...right? 

The CSI challenges are great for stretching your creativity and is free to join, so go on over to the CSI blog and put your creativity to the test...

Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to sharing more of my meraki moments with you...

Until next time....
Take care

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower Power

Happy Mail

Grand Roques